Tractor rotary tillers
- Tractor rotary tillers for preparing the soil before planting.
- Six models are available, intended for tractors with engine power from 20 to 80 HP and compatible with Category 1 and Category 2 hitches.
- Suitable for all soil types and feature an adjustable tilling depth of up to 18 cm.
- Produced with four or six tines per flange according to the customer’s request.
- The number of shaft rotations is 240 r/min, while the number of connection shaft rotations is 540 r/min.
- The drive chain is immersed in an oil bath for smooth operation.
- Tillers come with a 1-year warranty, and customers can order consumable parts as needed.
|Model||Working width||Width||Weight||Number of tines||Power required|
|1200||120 cm||144 cm||280 kg||24||20-35 HP|
|1400||140 cm||164 cm||301 kg||28||35-45 HP|
|1600||160 cm||184 cm||316 kg||32||40-50 HP|
|1800||180 cm||204 cm||340 kg||36||45-55 HP|
|2000||200 cm||224 cm||359 kg||40||50-65 HP|
|2300||230 cm||254 cm||379 kg||48||55-80 HP|